The Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies

Happy Tuesday! If you're reading this it means you survived Monday, so you're winning! I have a wonderful chocolate chip cookie recipe that I now know by heart because I have made it so many times. My Granny used to make all kinds of cookies to give to all the children in her church for different holidays, but this has always been my favorite she made. My husband also loves them. You can customize them by adding oatmeal, nuts, maybe even dried fruits. They're wonderful with only the chocolate chips though. 

Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 1/4 cup flour
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 and 1 Tbsp dark brown sugar
2 sticks margarine
16 oz bag semi sweet chocolate chips
2 large eggs
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

2. Cream together margarine, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a stand mixer.


3. Add in salt, baking soda, both eggs, and vanilla.



4. Sift flour and add to wet mixture.

5. Mix in stand mixer until completely combined, then add chocolate chips.
(I still needed to scrape the sides in this picture)



6. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup then baller scoop out cookies onto cookie sheet evenly so they don't run together.

 



7. Put tray in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes.

8. Using a spatula take the cookies off the tray and let cool on a cooling rack. 


 



9. Enjoy!

(This is after Charlie came in, it's like he has a sense of when i make cookies. I had one of them.)

Super easy and the best chocolate chip cookies i've ever made. I probably won't ever stray from this recipe.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Building up

My Home Inspiration