Five on Friday

Happy beautiful Friday! Since i'm still new here, i thought i'd use "five on friday" to show you five things i'd like to make future posts on.

1. Our bathroom Vanity Project
We have an old wash stand that we plan on turning into a vanity in our guest bathroom. When we got it, it was TRASH. I am in no way kidding. It was in terrible condition. I will be going through the whole process of refurbishing it soon.

2. My first chalk paint experience
I know, I know! I'm jumping onto this band wagon LATE! Chalk paint has now been around and popular for a few years. I finally broke down and decided to use it for a project i'm really excited to talk about. The chalk paint I used can be found here. I will be reviewing the paint itself as well.

3. Cooking
In my "let me introduce myself' post i had mentioned I was a lover of cooking. I LOVE cooking. It is such a rewarding task to me. I hope to show ya'll several recipes in the future and maybe even influence you to try out a few recipes i like to use.

4. Magnolia Table
I have pre-ordered Magnolia Table by Joanna Gaines on Amazon. I am so anxious for it's release date April 24th! Once I have it and read it I will be doing a full review. This kinda goes hand in hand with number 3. Maybe some of the recipes I show you will be from what may be my new favorite cook book! You also can pre-order it with this link. 

5. Thrifting
I've always liked going into thrift shops as well as antique shops and looking around trying to find good deals. Recently though i've had so much luck! I've learned so much about spotting the potential in all kinds of things. I want to give ya'll some tips that i personally use to find some great items!


Thanks you stopping in once again! Everyone have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. I soooo want to get Magnolia Table as well. I can't wait for it to come out. I really want to see the vanity makeover because I am wanting to redo our bathroom vanities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited! I preordered it months ago now. My vanity is still a work in progress but will absolutely be shown in the future. It’s a big project but it’ll be worth it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Building up

The Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies

My Home Inspiration