Loving Lately

Happy Monday friends! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend, it was gorgeous here on the OBX. I've never done a "loving lately" post but I love to see what other people are loving so maybe you'll like to see mine. 

1. Magnolia Table

Hands down my favorite cookbook! It's so beautiful and well illustrated. Unfortunately, life has been so busy I haven't even had a chance yet to try out a new recipe. I'll keep ya'll posted though with my Magnolia Table review soon.

2. Cuisinart Knife Block Set
   

I had never seen white knives like theses before until I was just scrolling through amazon one day and stumbled upon them. They are beautiful and incredibly good quality, considering they're only $60! They cut so well! I get attached to my kitchen knives, they've got to be super sharp. I want to be able to cut through a piece of paper if i'm feeling it. I 10/10 recommend these knives, you can purchase them here.

3. Mark Anthony Grow Long Shampoo and Conditioner
Recently I picked these up at our local CVS just because I needed some new shampoo and conditioner and hey are amazing! They leave my hair feeling so smooth and really keep frizz at bay. They are made to make your hair 'grow long' which will be great as well but for now they're making my shower experience wonderful. Try it out for yourself! You can find it here.

4. Tarte Frixxxtion Stick
I only recently got into nice skin care products and makeup and since that occurrence I discovered this through a guy at work and it's amazing. It exfoliates your skin just enough and leaves my skin feeling so so clean! I have combination skin, some places are really dry and some are oily and the frixxxtion stick really helps with both. You can find it here.

I'm so glad you stopped by!

Comments

  1. I want to get Magnolia Table and make all the things too. I heard such great stuff about her recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Building up

The Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies

My Home Inspiration