My Home Inspiration

Hey! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday!
Over the weekend we made a ton of progress on our house. It's gotten me so motivated to work on things myself. I wanted to share a few things i've found on pinterest that has inspired me.
If you'd like to check out my pinterest i'd really appreciate it! I have a bit of a pinterest problem.

My Kitchen
I love to cook, so i believe the kitchen should be special. It'll be the heart of our home and very probably the most used room in our home. My style is pretty simple but also very classy and pretty. I love wood elements, especially old wood. I love the story they tell. I would love to have all white everything in our kitchen but, my husband doesn't agree. I knew i'd have to make sacrifices somewhere so there it is. Fortunately I have fallen in love with these cabinets! They are still light and airy, but they add a pretty color to the space.
 


Our Bedroom
I want our bedroom to be a sanctuary, somewhere relaxing and simple but also reflects us both. I hate clutter! Especially in the bedroom, it stresses me out and I can't sleep. 

 



Living Room
I've got to figure out how to decorate and arrange our living room. Our home is open concept, so the kitchen, living and dining rooms are basically the same room. My husband is an avid outdoors man. He takes duck hunting charters and as of this summer will mate on a charter boat. Needless to say we have plenty of memorabilia that will make it's way into our home, Which is fine. I love that stuff just as much as he does, I just need to figure out how to make it look decent and classy in our home.

 



I have plenty of other spaces to show you but these three will do for today. Thanks for stopping by!






Comments

  1. This is making me really want to redo other parts of my house too. I love the inspiration photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are starting from scratch! We’re so excited!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Building up

The Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies