Pantry Dreams

Hello Friends!
Our house now has all exterior walls and all framing of interior walls! We've been so busy, I haven't had a spare minute to post about it! Since all the interior framing has been completed, i've been obsessing over my pantry! I've never lived in a home that had a real pantry so as you can imagine I am beyond pumped. I love to cook and I love the idea of having a beautiful, organized pantry. I'll be the first to admit i'm not the most organized person in the world, but i'm so inspired. Here are some of what has been inspiring my pantry dreams.

      
I want all the baskets and jars! It just all seems so clean and put together.


      
I love the idea of baskets to hold baking pans. It makes so much sense. 

I'd love to have a sliding barn door in front of our pantry as well. I think it would make such a statement in the space.

My fabulous handyman of a husband started putting in out ceiling joists today, so I have a feel for the actual space i'll have in not only our pantry but our whole home. 

Next post I hope to show ya'll some progress we've made with lots of pictures. 
Thanks for checking back in!
XO, Island Girl Makes

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Building up

The Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies

My Home Inspiration