Get to know Nikki

Hey ya'll! Since i'm still pretty new to this and everyone currently reading my blog don't really know me I thought i'd tell you a little about myself. 

Family
I am the second oldest of seven children. Yes, some are step but I claim them all. Samantha, me, Kate, Caroline, Mattie, Donovan, and Sophia. Poor Donovan is the only boy in a sea of woman. He loves when the girls get boyfriends or get married. 

This is Kate, myself, and my precious niece Kinslee. It's almost impossible to get a picture that all seven of us are in but, as time goes on i'll introduce you to them all. 

Work
I currently work in a pharmacy. I love where I work, and the people I work with are all great. My dream job would be event planning. Weddings, Birthdays, Baby showers, work parties, holiday parties. I'm passionate for all of them. Eventually I hope to be able to make event planning my career.



Love
I am a happily married woman. I have been with my now husband since high school, January 21, 2010. It blows my mind it's been so long now. We've been married since October 22, 2016. Charlie is the most hardworking, strong man i've ever met. He inspires me daily to be a better version of myself.


Home
Charlie, our dog Maggie, and myself live in a camper! It's been an experience for sure. We've been able to save money to build a house, which we are currently building. We aren't going the conventional way and getting a construction loan. We are paying for our home with cash! We have had to make many sacrifices to make this happen but it has definitely been worth it. We are finally seeing the fruits of our efforts. 

On a side note continuing on with home, we are having our bands around our pilings and our floor joists expected today! If we pass, we will be able to lay the plywood for floors and begin building walls! 



Well it's been real, See ya'll next time!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building up

The Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies

My Home Inspiration